Cheat Sheet of the top 25 most used linux performance cli & tools.
A cheat sheet guide to tools and clis to troubleshoot and detect linux performance degradations and issues in your code and systems across several key areas:
- General & System: tools that give you eye bird view to get at a glance how your system is performing.
- CPU: Grasp the performance of your CPU, from utilization to hardware counter measurements.
- Network: Comprehend the performance throughout all seven layers of the OSI network model.
- Memory: Clis that give you a crystal clear view into your memory usage for your processes, page cache, and kernel.
- Disk: Quickly identify your disk usage, throughput, and latency to optimize storage performance.
Linux Performance Cli & Tools
Subscribe to Unlock
Available with Free Subscription to our newsletter